A truffle hunter will personally accompany you on a guided tour of the stunning Tuscan countryside for a memorable hunting trip complete with truffle dogs.
He will reveal you the most intricate secrets about the truffles, including insights on the environment, their biological cycle as well as how truffle dogs are trained.
On completion, Luciana will prepare an unforgettable lunch for you at the Casa Masi restaurant with truffles as the main ingredient.
The day starts at 9.30 a.m. leaving Casa Masi for the nearest truffle grounds.
Your lunch at Casa Masi will include:
- The truffle hunter antipasto
- Home made tagliolini pasta with fresh truffle slices
- Small sweet delicacies and coffee
- One glass regional red wine – water
What you need:
- Solid Shoes
- Long Comfortable Trusers
- Sun Protection & drinking water